Castle Dental Practice is proud to be part of a revolution in orthodontics, helping people straighten teeth discreetly and confidently with Invisalign® clear aligners.
• Do your ‘wonky teeth’ make you self conscious when you smile?
• Have you always wanted a ‘perfect smile’?
• Do you want to wear braces without the whole world knowing about it?.
If you have answered yes to any of the above, then it’s time you booked your free consultation to discuss Invisalign® braces.
Invisalign® treatment is a virtually invisible way to straighten your teeth. Advanced 3D computing technology is used to show you how your teeth will look before, during and after the course of treatment. A series of clear aligners will be custom-made for your teeth and, little by little, they will move into the desired position with each new set of aligners. Aligners are usually worn for 1-2 week before being changed, so your desired final result can be reached in up to 6 months.
• They are an almost invisible alternative to braces.
• Less risk of damaging teeth
• They can be removed when you need to eat, drink or clean your teeth.
• More comfortable compared to metal brackets and wires.
• Much more predictable and controlled teeth movement.